How to Interpret the Campaign Performance Grid:
- Total Audience: Custom Audience Contacts Targeted In Lifetime Campaigns.
- Active Campaigns: All Currently Running Experiments On Each Channel.
- Total Spent: Lifetime Spend On Platform Campaigns.
- Cost Per MQL: Total Spent / Total MQL (Defined Below)
- Cost Per Opportunity: Total Spent / Total New Opportunities (Defined Below)
How to Interpret the Opportunity Funnel:
- Total Impressions: Lifetime Platform Campaign Impressions On Each Channel.
- Total Clicks: Lifetime Platform Campaign Clicks On Each Channel.
- Total New Leads: Lifetime Platform Leads On Each Channel.
- Total MQL: Dependent On Your Marketing Automation Scoring, All Leads That Are Above Your MQL Scoring Threshold.
- Total New Opportunities: When Connected To Salesforce, This Number Will Reflect The Number Of Opportunities Created From Platform Campaign Leads.
- Total Amount: Opportunity Dollar Amount Associated With All Of The Opportunities Created From Platform Campaign Leads.