What is Programmatic? What does it match?
- Programmatic is display advertising across the web through an exchange based on bids. It matches the users to cookies for targeting.
What am I previewing?
- The audience that is generated once complete.
In the Custom Audience tab, can I upload all lists to a channel at the same time, or do I need to upload them one at a time?
- One at a time… for now. It will be auto in the future.
Am I able to select all individuals or lists in a drop-down?
What ratio should I expect in terms of the number of companies to the number of leads?
- Leads are only based on the number of emails that our data sources find so there is no magic ratio here.
- They refresh every 24 hours. This applies to the below type of audiences.
Please note, for Contact List CSV audiences email is the only parameter we upload to LinkedIn and Facebook to ensure the best targeting. You may see a higher match rate uploading directly to LinkedIn since the channel allows uploading multiple parameters (first name, last name, email) which doesn't have as high of accuracy.